Delhi Public World School Nimbahera campus has a separate hostel for housing primary school and senior school boys. The girls are housed in a separate hostel located on another side of the campus. The spacious school boarding houses have been designed to provide a safe and comfortable living environment for the children.
All rooms have attached toilets with students being provided individual wardrobes & study desks. MATRONS and WARDENS with helpers ensure the well being, safety and comfort of the students at all times.
Boarding house parents look after the students personally at all times and are responsible for students’ welfare. Other faculty members who live on the campus are always available to help and counsel students with any problems they may have.
Key Features of our boardings are: A signature boarding school in a sprawling 14 acres campus.
- Separate campus for girls n boys
- Air conditioned rooms
- Qualified Matrons & Wardens from Dehradun, Mussoorie & Kolkata
- Campus on 24*7 CCTV surveillance
- AV Study hall for supervised studies and special tutorials in ENglish Mathematics and science for all classes
- Pure vegetarian diet
- Doctor on call 24*7
- Special coaching in Cricket/Football/Karate/Swimming
- Special Outings
- Special spoken english classes
- Special video calling facility (Real time calling) for boarders on Sundays to parents & relatives